- About Us
- Contact Us
- Customer Login
- Goalpost Home
- Football Goal Post Reviews
- Football Goalpost Safety
- Delivery Information
- Football Goal Post Videos
- How to Order Football Goals
- Goalpost information & grants
- Moving the Goalposts
- Which Goal Posts to buy ?
- 9v9 Football Goals
- 7v7 Football Goal Posts
- Adult Goals
- Goalpost Fitting Instructions
- Rugby Post Instructions
- Soccertackle.com logos- Goalposts
- School Football Goal posts
- Local Authority Goalposts
- Football Goalposts for Clubs
- Football Goals for the Garden
- Football Club Ground Barriers
- Folding Football Goals
- Goalpost Grants
- Football Goalpost Dimensions
- Football Goalposts - Gallery
- Customer Service Reviews
- Plastic Chain Pitch Barriers
FOOTBALL FOUNDATION GRANTS
Goalpost grants are available from the football foundation to buy our football goals. ITSA GOAL introduced the first ever plastic football goal which led to the creation of mini soccer.
Football Foundation - Recommended football goal supplier
ITSA GOAL posts have been a Football Foundation recommended supplier of match quality football goalposts for over thirty-five years. Mini Soccer goals, 9v9 football goals youth and adult football goals have been supplied to junior and senior football clubs with Football Foundation grants for many years.
Safe children's PVC football goals with straighter crossbars, longer lasting nets fitted neatly to the rear of the posts and support stanchions that stay locked in place are just some of the quality goalposts supplied. Plastic goalposts with longer warranty unmatched by any other goal post manufacturer. ITSA GOAL offer an extensive range of goalposts to the Football Foundation grant schemes including socketed fixed position aluminium football stadium goals, Junior and senior freestanding football goal posts, unique anti-vandal steel fixed position football goals and spectator crowd barriers. One of the more popular goalposts in recent years has been our lightweight aluminium lockable folding goalposts that allow quick match day installation. The foldaway goals now also have the option for Goalpost Transporters to make it possible for one person to safely move a goalpost around whatever the size.
APPLYING FOR GOALPOST GRANTS
Please note when you are applying for a goalpost grant from the Football Foundation you will require a dated quotation on our official letterhead with our company logo. The Football Foundation will require the invoice sending or emailing to them and they will have to accept this and approve your grant application prior to purchasing any goalposts. Contact us on 0114 242 4244 or email email@example.com with the goalposts required and we can email you the quotation by return. For more information on applying for Football Foundation funding please visit.
please read the SMALL GRANTS GUIDE for detailed information available on the link below
The Football foundation offer various grants to support grass roots football. Find out more
Basic Goalpost Grants
- FULL-SIZE ADULT & YOUTH GOALPOSTS - SIZE 24'X8' AND 21'X7'- the maximum grant amount is £1200 per set of goalposts.
- YOUTH 9v9 GOALPOSTS – SIZE 16'X7' A maximum grant amount of £900 per set.
- MINI SOCCER GOALPOSTS – SIZE 12'X6' A maximum grant amount of £900 per set of goalposts
- FUTSAL GOALS SIKZE 3M X 2M - maximum grant amount of £600 per set of goalposts
- A grant of 75% of cost up to the maximum grant value in each category. Grants exclude vat
You will find our prices are competitive and affordable. We offer a longer warranty than other suppliers due to the quality of the engineering.
Perimeter Pitch Fencing Grants & Ball Stop Netting Funding is also available
We have been supplying football pitch surround fencing for over thirty-five years. Grants of up to £25,000 may be awarded. Normal grants are up to 75% of the value of the project. We supply barriers for all levels of the football pyramid. Apply for a football foundation grant
BUY A GOAL BUILT TO LAST Telephone 0114 242 4244 www.itsagoal.net
Please SHARE this article with other FOOTBALLERS looking for quality goalposts